It is our belief that organizations of all types deserve access to world-class consulting; not just Fortune 500 companies. Therefore, we strive to bring passion, humility, creativity, and candor to every client engagement, no matter the size, industry, or location.
How We Give You A Competitive Advantage
- By providing an outside, objective view we are able to present opportunities and ideas that are sometimes impossible to see from the inside.
- By sharing our experiences working with clients from various industries we are able to offer solutions that are novel.
- Since we study businesses for a living, we have seen what works well and what doesn't. This can save you significant time and unnecessary pain.
- Passion - Our passion is helping clients solve problems. To us, our engagements are much more than jobs; they are opportunities to serve.
- Humility - You know your business better than we ever will. We believe in being authentic by asking when we don't know and by talking with you in plain language. We never hide our mistakes or edit ourselves to save face.
- Creativity - No two clients are the same, so we work with you to develop solutions for your specific situation. We do this by combining proven methods and techniques with innovative twists tailored to fit your needs.
- Candor - The best decisions are made when all facts and ideas are on the table. The only way to do that is through open, honest communication, no matter how painful the topic or outlandish the idea.
We do not bill by the hour
We think asking our clients for a blank check is ridiculous. Most importantly, the fear of being charged every time you pick up the phone or send an email hinders the communication that is vital to a successful outcome. Before you hire us, you know your estimated savings from the engagement and you know exactly what your investment will be.
We are not always the best choice for your needs. That is why we offer a FREE ASSESSMENT. We do not like losses on our record. So, if we are not convinced we can help, we will tell you so. We look at the issues with you, gather the facts, develop a plan, and then if we feel like we can help, we present a proposal with a flat fee.
Pro Bono Consulting
We believe it is our duty to give back to the communities that support us. If you work with a non-profit or a startup that could use consulting, we may be able to provide services at a reduced rate. Fill out the personalized assessment form to get started.
Call 205.202.9011 or email for more information. email@example.com